Improve Handling and control
- Improves the link between the shock absorber and the chassis
- Increases the life of the shock absorber and all suspension components (including tyres)
- Improves handling and control
Why change Shock Mounting kits?
- To make steering easier, smoother and more precise
- To reduce vibrations
- To improve road handling
- To improve wheel alignment and save money
When Shock Mounting kits should be changed?
- Each time the shock absorbers are replaced
- When the steering is hard and noisy