Excel-G Gas Shock Absorbers
Twin tube gas shock absorbers, struts and cartridges for all makes of cars and LCVs
Our patented valving and the use of pressurised nitrogen gas in the Excel-G range will restore riding comfort and at the same time dramatically reduce the aeration or foaming that commonly occurs in other shock absorbers.
- Restores OE performance
- One way anti-foaming valve reduces foaming and performance fade
- Three stage dual valving
- Teflon coated piston valve
- Seamless inner cylinder and eye ring, no leaks
- Bonded bushings and sleeves
- Hard chromed piston rod
When should shock absorbers be replaced?
- KYB recommends checking shock absorbers every 20,000km and replacing them after 80,000km.
- Shock absorbers should always be replaced in pairs.
Get In Touch
PO Box 8156,