HOW TO REPLACE SHOCK ABSORBERS:
SUZUKI GRAND VITARA
Learn How To Replace Suzuki Grand Vitara Shock Absorbers
Learn how to replace Suzuki Grand Vitara front shock absorbers with our comprehensive guide. The video outlines every step of the process from removing the old shock absorbers to fitting new ones in the vehicle.
Please note that Suzuki shock replacement and maintenance may vary depending on the model and year.
Need to know more about Suzuki shock absorbers? Contact us.
SUZUKI GRAND VITARA SHOCK ABSORBER REPLACEMENT TOOLS
Make sure you have the following vehicle maintenance and repair tools at your disposal:
- KYB Front Shock Absorber for Suzuki Grand Vitara – R&L: Twin Tube Excel G, Part No: 3340193 & 3340192
- Penetrating oil
- Jack lift
- Mallet and pin
- Socket wrench: 19mm
- Spanner: 10, 12, 14mm
- Allen key: 5mm
- Spring compressor
- Shock absorber tool:
Passage socket: 19mm
Socket wrench insert: 6mm
SUZUKI GRAND VITARA FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER REPLACEMENT STEPS
- Raise the vehicle using a transmission jack lift
- Remove the front wheel of the vehicle
- Spray nuts and bolts with penetrating oil
- Disconnect the old shock absorber
- Remove the old shock absorber
- Compress old shock absorber coil spring
- Set up the new shock absorber
- Fit the new shock absorber into the wheel arch
- Re-attach the stabiliser link, control arm, and wiring
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will upgrading Suzuki Grand Vitara improve ride quality?
Ride quality will improve if you upgrade your Suzuki Grand Vitara shocks after a couple of years. Old, worn-out shocks often result in a bumpy ride.
Get In Touch
PO Box 8156,