How To Replace Renault Megane Shock Absorbers
Please note that Renault shock absorber replacement and maintenance depends on the model and year of the vehicle.
Need more info on Renault Megane shocks?
Renault Megane Front Shock Absorber Replacement Tools
STEPS FOR REPLACING RENAULT MEGANE FRONT SHOCK ABSORBERS
- Raise the vehicle using a transmission jack lift
- Remove the front wheel of the vehicle
- Disconnect the wiring and brake hose from the mount
- Remove the old shock absorber
- Compress the coil spring of the old shock absorber
- Install the new shock absorber coil spring
- Mount the new shock absorber in the wheel arch
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to replace a pair of Renault Megane shock absorbers?
Replacing a pair of Renault Megane shocks with KYB products typically costs between R500 and R1500, depending on the supplier and potential installation costs. Shock absorber pricing is also determined by the unit size and specifications.
How do you know if your Renault Megane shocks need replacing?
Your Renault Megane shocks might need replacing if you notice uneven tyres, difficulty controlling the vehicle, vibrations, or knocking noises. A leaking shock absorber is also a sign that a replacement is needed.
Get In Touch
PO Box 8156,