How To Replace Nissan Juke Shock Absorbers
Need more info on Nissan Juke shock absorbers? Contact us.
Nissan Juke Shock Absorber Replacement Tools
- KYB Front Shock Absorber for Nissan Juke – R&L: Excel-G, Twin Tube (Part No.339754 / 339755)
- Torque/socket wrench: 13, 14, 18, 19, 21 mm
- Spanners: 18, 21 mm
- Allen key sockets: 6 mm
- Pin punch
- Penetrating oil
- Wheel chocks
- Transmission jack lift
- Coil spring compressor
Nissan Juke Front Shock Absorber Replacement Steps
- Spray control arm nuts and bolts with penetrating oil
- Disconnect wiring and brake housing
- Remove the old Nissan Juke shock absorber
- Set up the new Nissan Juke shock absorber
- Fit the new shock absorber into the wheel arch
- Re-attach the stabiliser link, control arm, and wiring
Frequently Asked Questions
Does a Nissan Juke have shocks or struts?
The Nissan Juke has both shocks and struts, which allows for maximum performance when driving. The combination allows the driver to steer the car with ease and brake smoothly.
Get In Touch
PO Box 8156,