HOW TO REPLACE SHOCK ABSORBERS: OPEL ZAFIRA II
Learn How To Replace Opel Zafira II Shock Absorbers
Learn how to replace Opel Zafira II front shock absorbers with our comprehensive guide. The video outlines every step of the process from removing the old shock absorbers to fitting new ones in the vehicle.
Please note that Opel shock replacement and maintenance may vary depending on the model and year.
Need to know more about Opel Zafira shock absorbers? Contact us.
OPEL ZAFIRA II SHOCK ABSORBER REPLACEMENT TOOLS
Make sure you have the following vehicle maintenance and repair tools at your disposal:
- KYB Front Shock Absorber for Opel Zafira II – R&L: Twin Tube Excel G, Part No: 334845 & 334844
- Penetrating oil
- Jack lift
- Flat head screwdriver
- Socket wrench: 13, 18, 21mm
- Spanner: 18mm
- Spring compressor
- Shock absorber tool:
Passage socket: 19mm
Socket wrench insert: 6mm
OPEL ZAFIRA II FRONT SHOCK ABSORBER REPLACEMENT STEPS
- Raise the vehicle using a transmission jack lift
- Spray the control arm nuts and bolts with penetrating oil
- Disconnect the wiring and brake hose from the shock mount
- Remove the cowl grille
- Remove the old shock absorber
- Compress the old shock absorber coil spring
- Set up the new shock absorber
- Attach the new coil spring
- Mount the new shock absorber
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do you know when Opel Zafira II shocks absorbers need replacing?
You will know that your Opel Zafira II shock absorbers need replacing if you notice any of these signs:
- Leaking shock absorbers
- Vibrations while driving
- Bumpy rides
- Swerving while driving
- Uneven tyres
Can you drive with worn out Opel Zafira II shocks?
No, you cannot drive safely with worn out Opel Zafira II shocks. You run the risk of losing control of the vehicle or having your brakes fail.
Get In Touch
PO Box 8156,