HOW TO REPLACE SHOCK ABSORBERS:
FORD MONDEO IV
Learn How To Replace Ford Mondeo IV Shock Absorbers
Learn how to replace Ford Mondeo IV rear shock absorbers with our comprehensive guide. The video outlines every step of the process from removing the old shock absorbers to fitting new ones in the vehicle.
Please note that Ford shock replacement and maintenance may vary depending on the model and year.
Need to know more about Ford shocks? Contact us.
FORD MONDEO IV SHOCK ABSORBER REPLACEMENT TOOLS
Make sure you have the following vehicle maintenance and repair tools at your disposal:
- KYB Rear Shock Absorber for Ford Mondeo IV – R&L: Twin Tube Excel G, Part No: 334825 or 349021 or 339759
- Penetrating oil
- Jack lift
- Socket wrench: 10, 12, 18mm
- Spanner: 18mm
- Shock absorber tool:
Passage socket: 13, 12 mm
Socket wrench insert: 5.2m
FORD MONDEO IV REAR SHOCK ABSORBER REPLACEMENT STEPS
- Raise the vehicle using your transmission jack lift
- Remove the rear wheel of the vehicle
- Disconnect the old shock absorber
- Remove the old shock absorber
- Set up the new shock absorber
- Install the new shock in the wheel arch
- Re-fit the wheel on the car and lower the vehicle
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What brand of shocks does Ford use?
Ford vehicles are compatible with a range of shock absorber brands, including the KYB Excel G selection of premium shock absorbers.
Do new Ford shocks make a difference?
New Ford shock absorbers will make a difference if the current shocks are worn out or damaged. For a smooth ride and easy handling of the vehicle, we recommend replacing the shocks when needed.
Get In Touch
PO Box 8156,